SHOP GIRL TRIBE POP UP APPLICATION
Hey girl hey!
Welcome to Girl Tribe Pop Up Online!
We’re SO excited you’re here! Girl Tribe Pop Up Online will be just as fun as our IRL Girl Tribe Pop Up events, but we’re just taking it virtual! Want to become an online vendor with us?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKs:
1. Fill out this application! *Applications open on a rolling basis, acceptance will go out the last week of each month*
*Please note: completing this form does not guarantee acceptance. Acceptance will be based on meeting criteria and based on need in categories.
*Must be an independent business or designer, NO direct sales/upline businesses will be accepted
2. Pay your invoice – to participate, the cost is $25/month per vendor.
3. Upload your product to the website (each vendor is limited to ten product listings)*.
4. Product pricing is determined by the vendor, and Girl Tribe Co. will take a 40% commission fee from every sale made.
5. Visit the vendor portal for sales updates and order details!
6. Ship out orders, and then get paid! Woohoo!
- You, the vendor, will be responsible for shipping your inventory directly to customers. Items MUST be shipped – no local pick-up or drop off option will be offered. If an order has multiple vendor’s items included, we will split the shipping rate between each vendor.
- In order to receive payout for items sold, item(s) must be shipped and tracking # must be provided to Girl Tribe Co.
- It will be the sole responsibility of each vendor to upload your products to the website. This will ensure that your listings are set up correctly and inventory will match what you have on hand (don’t worry, if accepted, we’ll teach you exactly how to do this)!
- All orders will be paid out at the end of each month.
- If accepted, we will have a vendor portal where you will be able to login at any time and see your sales, commissions and transaction details in real time! It will be each individual vendor’s responsibility to stay up to date on product sales.
- Perishable items
- CBD or Hemp products
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.